Wednesday, October 3, 2012

**Two of my works - a poem and a microstory - were recently published


1.)  “baise moi: San Francisco”: This trashy poem about two road-tripping, homicidal lesbian wrestlers appeared in the fourth issue of Pink Litter. It is, as you probably guessed, a “for mature readers only” read.

I’m also thrilled that, in this fourth issue, I’m sharing space with two writing friends, whose works consistently wow me – Richard Cody, who penned another sweet, brief  poem (“I enter”) and Peter Baltensperger, who authored the sensual, balance-themed microstory “For the Sake of Symmetry”.


2.)   Jailhouse sleepover”:  This 58-word microstory tells the tale of two bloodthirsty, lusty clowns who get thrown in the clink.  Again, this is a “for mature readers only” read.  
"Jailhouse sleepover" will appear on the Erotica Readers & Writers Association (ERWA) site until October 30, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment